Today we mentioned about Tips and Tricks to bargain Turkish seller in Turkey. In this article, we mentioned about bulk buying, not retailer.
Turkish manufacturers and sellers have a behavior suitable for the Mediterranean region seller type.
Our manufacturers and sellers like to bargain. Therefore, you should pay attention to some tricks when buying products.
- First of all, if the organisation you are entering has an official pricing system, it is not possible to negotiate. However, discounts can be made on official paper. Therefore, you can ask whether you are entitled to a discount.
- Do not accept the price you are told directly. If you have a price idea about the product, give a price one click below it. Since you constantly buy products wholesale, you know the prices of the products more or less. Say the price one click below the price you have in mind. If you say a very low price, the other manufacturer may think that you are not a serious buyer and may not discount you at all. You can think of it like this, you are selling a product for 10 dollars and someone came and offered 1 dollar, you would get rid of him without even making a discount. Therefore, you need to say an appropriate price.
Then you will start negotiating with the seller.
- Do not buy a loaded product without talking to more than one manufacturer. There are many manufacturers in Turkey. You can learn the market by meeting with these manufacturers. You have a general knowledge about the quality and prices of the products. In this way, you know which product will be bought for how much and you can make better bargains. If you want to see the products and prices of more manufacturers, you can fill out the form on our website turkishmanufactory.com. Then you will be able to meet many manufacturers.
- some sellers can sell the products they sell as their own products. But these sellers sell the products of other manufacturers. It is more convenient to buy the product from the main source. Therefore, before buying your product, you can search the brand of the product on the internet and see who it belongs to.
- Before bargaining, do not seem too interested in the product. likewise, do not seem too disinterested. “I have seen similar products of this product in other sellers. this model is produced quite a lot. ” or “This product is very popular this year, many sellers are selling similar products. ” you can say. In this way, the seller will also consider other manufacturers when bidding and will try to give a better price according to them. Also, when he gives you an expensive price, he will think that he will go to other manufacturers. He will try to discount the price as much as possible.
- Before you start negotiating, you can have a little chat. Always look positive. Talk about positive issues with the other buyer. In this way, there will be a sincerity between you. This will give you an advantage during bargaining.
- Never look like a certain buyer. Always be in the mood to buy this product elsewhere. A seller never wants to be compared verbally with another seller. Therefore, do not tell this directly to the buyer. show this with your behaviour.